FIXING DELAYS IN DELIVERIES
Pronox is an advanced software for manufacturing resource planning:
- Managing the available resources
- Taking into account the contingencies
- Optimizing work sequences to meet production targets
Flexible, reliable and versatile, this tool brings the benefits needed to increase the company’s competitive edge:
- Giving you complete confidence when finalizing deadline dates with clients
- Allowing the client to see the projected budget savings
- Helping the company to plan ahead and be ready to meet the needs of future growth opportunities
PLANNING AND PROGRAMMING PRODUCTION,
MINIMIZING LEAD TIME
Production control in real time.
Increased accuracy in promises of delivery dates.
Integrated and synchronized planning with ERP
Pronox synchronization with ERP increases production capacity, as this integration allows monitoring of manufacturing in real time, as well as detecting incidents and reprogramming new manufacturing orders, whether the capacity of the lines changes or manual changes in programming are made.
Intuitive, Configurable, Efficient
To facilitate the tasks of consultation and programming, Pronox has an intuitive graphical interface based on a system of configurable panels and color codes that allow you to quickly identify the information. To complete its effectiveness, Pronox provides the ability to generate printable reports of manufacturing and work in progress.
Adapted to work in different environments, the application is available on mobile devices: tablets and smartphones
PRONOX allows you
- Reduce manufacturing costs, between 8% and 15%.
- Implement your own custom planning method, according to your resources, applying all the algorithms needed.
- Manage the short, medium and long term.
- Find limiting resources and surpluses quickly and anticipate recruitment needs or machinery and equipment purchases.
- Be aware of work in progress in real time, globally, by resource and by fabrication phase.
- React in the event of any production incident.
- Anticipate raw materials needs according to the planning.
- Update in real time the expected completion dates of orders and phases according to the production progress and incidences (rejections, failures, workers on leave…)